Happy Monday everyone!
If you're anything like me, you tend to think a lot about what the future looks like. What are my kids up to in 15 years? Have we solved for climate change? How could TVs possibly get a more clear picture than what we have right now? Ok, so maybe not the most-pressing questions around, but I digress.
With all this looking forward we may tend to lose sight of the past and where we've grown. The question I want to ask you this week is: what was your first job? Was it as a small town bank teller, a teenage babysitter, or maybe trimming the grass with your uncle's landscaping company?



What are the most important lessons you learned from that experience? How have those lessons stuck with you through your career growth?
Excited to learn more about all of you!
[ My first job was as a lifeguard at my local pool. I was terrified every day because I was not a good swimmer and had barely passed my lifeguard certifications. Fortunately no one drowned, which has become kind of a joke/mantra in my professional life. When things get bad I always remind myself, "Hey, at least no one drowned." It's a great way to put things in perspective. ]