How can I delete project, methods which I found so far are old and does not have same option on Jira anymore.
Please guide
@Kirtik Rawal
You can delete the project by going to Project settings -> Delete project.
Make sure that if you are realy want to delete the project or just hide the project.
To hide the project create a empty permission schema and associate that with that project.
Please go throgh this link for more information:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/creating-editing-deleting-and-hiding-projects-844500729.html
@Sandesh Shetty Thanks for the response, but there is no such option. I clicked on Project and all I see is
Scrum BoardBacklogActive sprintsReportsReleasesIssues and filtersPagesComponents
Also, when I click on Settings, it gives only 2 option, i.e. "User Management" and "Billing" noting as such "Details" when I can get project delete options
Hello @Kirtik Rawal
Make sure you have Administrator privilege for your the cloud instance and the project, then only delete project option will be available for you. If you have those privileges then go to Project Settings and you can find the Delete Project option.
@Kirtik Rawal you should be the project admin to see this option. check the screenshots.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.