See https://help.trello.com/article/809-creating-cards-by-email
@Jordi where did you see that the Gmail add on for Trello worked on Android? As far as I know, there aren't any Gmail addons that work in the mobile app ... The page for the add-on is here, but doesn't mention android:
https://help.trello.com/article/1120-trello-for-gmail-add-on
Can you point me to the place you read that this is compatible with the Android Gmail app?
Incidentally, if you want to reliably create cards from emails, and even use Trello as your Gmail client (meaning you can send and receive emails from Trello) on any device, you can take a look at this integration I wrote:
https://trello.com/integrations/#benkoboard
I never did see that. I use the add-on on gmail on my pc and it would be nice to have that when I am on my phone using Gmail.
@Jordi Shortly after we had this discussion this started showing up on my iOS gmail app, do you have the same?
OMG. Yes. I feel so dumb. Cool.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.