@LSpark that's what you see when you have been invited to join that board specifically
I'm not sure if this is how private boards are supposed to behave. I grabbed a link to one of my private boards, opened a private browser in Safari and pasted the link in. After entering the URL it takes me to the "Board Not Found" page. 🤔
@Stef A board not found message would be expected when accessing that board from a private window, because you're not logged into an account that's permitted to view it.
As @Iain Dooley mentioned, if a member invites you to their private board, you'll be permitted to see its content from the invite link.
@LSpark Since you're concerned that this board is visible while being private, would you mind reaching out to us at https://trello.com/contact with a link to that board so we can take a closer look?
@Garrett Hi Garrett, thanks for confirming. Just so I understand the situation, a user can see a private board, even without logging in to their account, if they receive an invite, say, via email?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.