I'm trying to install a remote agent and I'm getting the following error message. I've only seen one other thread, from 2016, referencing this same error but no resolution was ever posted. I'm using agent version 6.1.1, Oracle JDK 8, and Linux Mint 19.
ERROR | wrapper | 2019/04/19 06:34:39 | JVM exited while starting the application.
INFO | jvm 1 | 2019/04/19 06:34:39 | 2019-04-19 06:34:39,807 INFO [WrapperSimpleAppMain] [AgentContext] Successfully authenticated with Bamboo server
INFO | jvm 1 | 2019/04/19 06:34:39 | Exiting due to fatal exception.
INFO | jvm 1 | 2019/04/19 06:34:39 | java.net.ProtocolException: Server has not specified Agent bootstrap version. Please re-install the agent.
INFO | jvm 1 | 2019/04/19 06:34:39 | at com.atlassian.bamboo.agent.bootstrap.AgentContext.validateBootstrapVersion(AgentContext.java:201)
INFO | jvm 1 | 2019/04/19 06:34:39 | at com.atlassian.bamboo.agent.bootstrap.AgentContext.initFingerprint(AgentContext.java:120)
INFO | jvm 1 | 2019/04/19 06:34:39 | at com.atlassian.bamboo.agent.bootstrap.AgentContext.initServerSession(AgentContext.java:101)
INFO | jvm 1 | 2019/04/19 06:34:39 | at com.atlassian.bamboo.agent.bootstrap.AgentContext.run(AgentContext.java:88)
INFO | jvm 1 | 2019/04/19 06:34:39 | at com.atlassian.bamboo.agent.bootstrap.AgentBootstrap.run(AgentBootstrap.java:111)
INFO | jvm 1 | 2019/04/19 06:34:39 | at com.atlassian.bamboo.agent.bootstrap.AgentBootstrap.main(AgentBootstrap.java:50)
INFO | jvm 1 | 2019/04/19 06:34:39 | at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
INFO | jvm 1 | 2019/04/19 06:34:39 | at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
INFO | jvm 1 | 2019/04/19 06:34:39 | at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
INFO | jvm 1 | 2019/04/19 06:34:39 | at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
INFO | jvm 1 | 2019/04/19 06:34:39 | at org.tanukisoftware.wrapper.WrapperSimpleApp.run(WrapperSimpleApp.java:240)
INFO | jvm 1 | 2019/04/19 06:34:39 | at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748