Hello Jira Community,
I have been a user of Jira for the past 5 years, but today I have come to it from the management perspective and finding new and exciting things and functionalities, that I didnt know existed before.
Regardless of that, I have an unsolved issue, which I would like to bring to the community and hear back any suggestions or opinions.
I am planning to use Jira as a tool for a team with several departments (Content, Marketing, Design, Development, Partnership, Back Office etc.) which is already building a company with two legal entities/projects, as a result - two websites, two CRMs etc.
My question for this topic is the following.
For instance, if I need to have a strict 'filter' and a possibility to divide tasks related to one or another or both together , what would be my solution and is there any default functionality, that can be used for that? Maybe a "Hide" or "Archive" setup.
I will highly appreciate your answers and ideas.