Greetings Everyone,
I probably should have made this post a long time ago when I first joined the community. That was my first jump into an online community and I was a little overwhelmed and unsure where to go/start.
Since then, I have been using multiple Atlassian products (Jira, BitBucket Serve, Bamboo) for a number of years and I have become a knowledge center for all things Atlassian in our office.
I attended my first Summit this year (which was fantastic!) and it was there that I learned that there are so many more people to learn from as well as to offer my own experiences and insight.
Because of this, I have decided to become a more regular active member on the community. I'm keeping a regular eye out for any questions that I can help answer (and I will do my best to answer those) as well as asking the hard questions that I need answers to.
I look forward to conversing with everyone as we figure out this Atlassian Journey together!
Cheers!
-James