I am trying to clone a directory locally and it is not work at all. I am really confused. I can't even add my enterprise account...
Hi @Ke Wang,
A few questions:
1. What version of the app are you using?
2. What OS are you on?
3. Are there any errors shown when you try to clone?
Brian GanningerPrincipal Developer, Sourcetree
Hi @bgannin ,
Thank you for helping me! I am currently using sourcetree 3.1.2 on windows 10. There are errors shown when I am trying to clone a repository:
Command: perl.exe C:\Users\kwang2\AppData\Local\SourceTree\app-3.1.2\tools\svn.pl info https://github.swarthmore.edu/kwang2/bisOutput: Error: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The system cannot find the file specified
Command: git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false --no-optional-locks ls-remote https://github.swarthmore.edu/kwang2/bisOutput: Error: remote: Password authentication is not available for Git operations.remote: You must use a personal access token or SSH key.remote: See https://github.swarthmore.edu/settings/tokens or https://github.swarthmore.edu/settings/sshfatal: unable to access 'https://github.swarthmore.edu/kwang2/bis/': The requested URL returned error: 403
Command: hg identify extensions.hgext.hgsubversion=! https://github.swarthmore.edu/kwang2/bisOutput: Error: abort: HTTP Error 406: Not Acceptable
I presume it's something about SSH, so I tried to redo the steps of generating SSH key and attach it to my account. But it didn't help with the situation.
My account is based on my school's github account http://github.swarthmore.edu
Again, thank you!
Are you sure PuTTy is running and has your SSH key loaded?
You could also try cloning via the command-line (make sure git-for-windows is installed first!):
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.