Hello, I'm using Trello to organize my projects (53 total), but i need some help to see the "big picture" of all of them.
To explain better my idea, I dont wanna to enter board to board ( to see the status of each one). I wanna click, in the first page "boards" or "Boards of team", and somehow show's the status of all of them. (I dont know how, and dont know if its possible).
For example, one board, has 2 cards to do it, 1 doing it and 3 Done (3/6% = 50% Done). After a one day of work, we change the status(1 card to do it, 1 doing and 4 Done) - The new percentual will be 66%). But this values will be showed at "boards" to all projects (of course, each one with your percentual).
If its possible to do that, we can do it exporting to excel?
Doing this, I can see the whole status of all projects at week, creating a KPI and maneging better the projects the "we" forgot to work.
Thanks for the help, and sorry about my English.
