I want to return top(N) latest records from the `Atlassian Bamboo` sorted by some key. I'm not sure what is the API version it is.
I've tried to do `...branch?orderBy/OrderBy/sortBy/SortBy=branch/branch.key/...` with no result at all.
The URL I'm using is http://host.com:8085/rest/api/latest/plan/XXX/branch. The output is:
<branches expand="branches"> <link href="http://host.com:8085/rest/api/latest/plan/XXXXX/branch" rel="self"/> <branches expand="branch" start-index="0" max-result="25" size="25"> <branch key="XXXXX187" name="Very important project - Development Build - bugfix-JIRAISSUE-663-another-dummy-branch" description="Reports are not deployed for manually created branches" shortName="bugfix-JIRAISSUE-663-another-dummy-branch" shortKey="DB187" enabled="true"> <link href="http://host.com:8085/rest/api/latest/plan/XXXXX187" rel="self"/> <workflowType>branches</workflowType> </branch> <branch key="XXXXX186" name="Very important project - Development Build - bugfix-JIRAISSUE-663_dummy_change" description="Reports are not deployed for manually created branches" shortName="bugfix-JIRAISSUE-663_dummy_change" shortKey="DB186" enabled="true"> <link href="http://host.com:8085/rest/api/latest/plan/XXXXX186" rel="self"/> <workflowType>branches</workflowType> </branch> </branches></branches>
Hello @Dmitrij Kultasev
Bamboo currently doesn't support sort with the REST endpoints, you can check what options are available at our REST docs May I ask, what kind of information are you trying to extract?
Victor
I want to get associated with the feature branch plan (or plan key URL).
I think I didn't understand what you mean
Do you need more details on the plan branches?
When I create branch in git, bamboo is creating his branch plan. I want to get this branch plan URL or plan key by specifying the git branch name.
For example, I provide: 'feature/JIRAISSUE-123' (the valid feature branch in git) and I get something like http://my.bamboo.server.com:8085/browse/XYZ-AB1
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.