Hi there. I've been using Trello as a personal homework organizer for a few years now, and it's been great by the way!
However, within the past few days, it has begun automatically "watching" every card I put a due date on (which is all of them, it's homework!) and setting a reminder inside the due date tab. I want due dates on everything because its simply understood at a glance - I don't want the reminders or the "watch" feature though. I check Trello every day, I don't need notifications on top of that. I reserve that for really far off due dates that I'm likely to forget. There is no option that I've found to disable this automatic reminder/watch system though. In fact, the due date tab doesn't even have a drop down option for "no notification." Does anyone know why they implemented this for everyone, and how to turn it off?
I know it's just another click to turn off "watch," but I used to not have to worry about it at all. This stuff is supposed to reduce clicks, but it's doing the opposite for me because it's not what I want.
Thanks guys.