I am trying to amend a commit. I right-click the commit before it. I select rebase children. Then I select amend commit. Once I click ok it shows that it's ready to go. Then I click ok and then it aborts the rebase. Here are the two log messages:
First Message:
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false -c "sequence.editor='C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlassian\SourceTree\stree_gri'" -c "core.editor='C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlassian\SourceTree\stree_gri'" rebase -i --autosquash a64656091c10d4a31e434bb93118f1ee3ff45a7f
Rebasing (1/11)
Stopped at 34b37ad... Cleanup Attributes
You can amend the commit now, with
git commit --amend
Once you are satisfied with your changes, run
git rebase --continue
Completed successfully.
After I click close to begin my rebase it says:
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false rebase --abort
Completed successfully.
This only shows with full output on. If I turn that off it does the same thing I just have no interaction it just returns me back to the original point I was at.