Hi guys,
Since this Monday, the Activity feed in my community has been prompted Unable to fetch new activity, which makes me confused.
Any suggestions?
Hi @Ollie Guan
Oh thanks, I'm not the only one
The same thing happens to me... Even if I click on "See all activity", there are no notifications.
Does anybody else have this problem?
Yes, guys, I'm with you.
It's really annoying. I have to look through the recent activity to find the right question.
I'm here with you guys, too! Always showing new activity and getting a lot of email notifications - when clicking only getting this
I can only see my badges in my activity feed that which is really sad - missed some interesting topics over summit. Any opportunity to open an ticket for community? @Ollie Guan
Same as yours, sometimes I check by email notification
the recent activity doesn't show me the activity neither.. I have to check my email notification as well.
@Monique vdBHi Monique,It seems that many people have encountered this problem. Can you help me check the reason?
Same here. Got this error for a while now. Had hoped that Atlassian would fix this without the community having to create an error report but here we go.
The problem has been solved
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.