Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself! I am an IT Support Specialist and Jira Admin ( I know how typical) and I am attending the Atlassian Summit for the first time! Its been an absolutely incredible experience and I have met some amazing people!
Welcome, Cody! Glad you had fun at your first Summit. What was your favorite session?
@Cody Stevens Love hearing that, Cody! Welcome to the online party. 😎
Thanks Stephanie! It's honestly really hard to choose just one. I went to all of the General Sessions and I tried to go to as many other keynotes as possible.
For the general sessions, I really enjoyed the "Open and Future of Work". It gave incredible insight into how Atlassian operates.
For the regular sessions, I would say the Q&A with the certified Atlassian professionals. It was great to hear their stories about their failures (learning opportunities) and their success.
Thanks Erica, I'm glad to be here!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.