I have some rules set up in the Due Date section of Butler to post a comment asking for a progress update when a card has gone 2 days past the due date. Th problem is that it only gives a notification to other people, not to me (since the comment comes from me). Is there a way to trigger something on the card that will give anyone a notification to look at that card, including myself, so that we can all be reminded when a due date is forgotten about?
I don't want to re-order the list (move the card to the top) because often times they are in a specific order based on priority or other factors. And I don't want to have someone else make a similar rule for me, because then it would result in duplicate messages for other people.
What I really want is for an option to have 'Mr. Butler' comment on a card. That would help multiple issues we have with using these rules. Sometimes it is confusing that one of my teammates comments on something and I'm not sure if it is actually from them or if it is just an automatic rule that may not be as important. And obviously it would fix the main problem I had asked about too.
Any ideas? Doesn't have to be solved by Butler, but that is the only place I have seen this sort of functionality before.