While Installing the Source Tree, Felt issue with the Registration -->> Browser is not loading as saying Can't reach this page.
Hi @Grlyogesh , welcome to the Community!
we'll need more information to help you troubleshoot this issue:
Let us know,
Ana
I'm also having this issue.
I am trying to install v3.3.8 (also have the same problem with v3.3.6).
I can authenticate just fine to the bitbucket.org website. The error message is when it is trying to do the OAuth callback to the installer application.
I have tried setting my default browser to Internet Explorer, Chrome, and the new Microsoft Edge browser. All have similar results.
My computer is fully updated. I'm not using a proxy. I'm unable to use another network, however I'm fairly certain it isn't an issue networking with my network, rather the callback to the installer.
I have also tried turning off my Windows Firewall to see if that helps, to no avail
I've added more info in the answer below
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.