Hi,
I have 3 team members in most of my personal boards, all are myself: my personal gmail account ID, my current work account ID (through SSO), and a syncbot ID I created on gmail to help with workflow automation. When comes to counting Power-ups, I ended up being limited to 5, assuming 3 were granted to my work account ID because member of an Enterprise pilot (never-ending it seems), 1 for my bot ID and 1 for my personal ID. I've decided to stop relying solely on my employer to give these nice privileges and I got a Gold membership for my personal ID, hoping to own 3+1 Power-ups personally (the +1 is by my syncbot). But now, how do I know which Power-ups are counted against my work ID? versus my Personal ID versus my Bot IDs?
Determining who is the enabler of the Power up for a particular board would help us strategize better which member to upgrade and who can remain on a free plan, as well as integrate this better (securely) with the business side of our life as it evolves. By the way I'm not considering upgrading my personal team to a Business class as that would mean paying 3 or 4 times the 10USD/month for my family (unclear if I would be charged for my work ID membership in my personal teams, but I think it'd be at least 3 times for my personal ID, syncbot ID and my wife ID).
This would also help transition efforts to carry over the power from a work ID to a personal ID where it should reside in my opinion, life being the constant / ultimate priority while work may change overtime.... Questions like which critical Power-ups would I need to disable under my work ID, and re-enable under my personal ID? and would I loose contents if I did so (such as Repeats, Mirrors, and of course Custom fields...)?
Well this ends up to be a heavy post, possibly having more ramifications that I initially thought of.... Please help with the topic question first and foremost, and if there is community traction in debating beyond the question, let me know and we could open another question on work-life integration, or work-personal life support with Trello.