Is it possible with the Butler power-up to remove matched text from a card name?
I have an IFTTT rules that allows me to add a new card to a board, but it has to go into a specific list (in this case, "Unfiled").
I want to preface the card name with the list I want it moved to, and then use Butler to move the card to that list, *and* remove the name of the list.
So, for example, I tell my Echo to "add 'Personal buy groceries to my To-Do list'", and IFTTT puts a card named "Personal buy groceries" to my board's "Unfiled" list.
I want the rule to then move the card to the Personal list, and remove the word "Personal". I can write a rule to find and move the card properly, but there no longer seems to be an option for "remove matched text". 