how to track and fetch the defect status changes
Um, look at the issue?
Sorry, that is a little simple, but you don't tell us anything about what you really are asking. So all we can tell you is that a Jira issue has a status and you can look at the issue (including its history) to track and fetch that data
I mean , I just want to know
daily basis how to know how many defects got changed status from fixed to Retest or assign to fixed stauts etc....
is there any report or dashboard is there to fetch the details
For my project I just want to know how many defects retested or fixed or raised today....?
Ah, ok, reporting.
You should define filters to catch each set of issues you want to report on, and then use those filters in dashboard gadgets.
For example,
Project = XXX and status changed from fixed to retest
And use that in a filter statistics gadget on a dashboard.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.