Source Tree Version: 3.1.2 OS: OS X
Today I am performing branch merges into our master branch and for some reason my Source Tree keeps triggering builds in my Bamboo for the master branch which is not what I want.
Hello @Adam Sir welcome to the community
Do you have any trigger configured on the Bamboo plan? You can verify if you have a trigger similar to these. Alternatively, you can have a trigger configured on your local repository, which is triggering the builds, you can also check that on the previous link.
Also, Sourcetree does not have integration with Bamboo, so the most probable are the two alternatives above.
Did it help you?
Victor
Hi Victor,
Thanks for your kind reply.
I have had a look and there are no triggers in our bamboo builds. There is a Poll Trigger but that is disabled (or so it says).
You are asking me to look into my local repository - what exactly would I be looking for? (excuse my ignorance)
You're welcome
I assume you are using it on a Git repository, so you probably want to look for Git Hooks, it inside the `.git/hooks/` folder.
Another alternative that I may have overlooked, are you using Bamboo Specs?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.