The board I'm working on currently: https://trello.com/b/bOEwDYAE/2020-queueI post the project title in bold, and add information I need to make sure I get everything completed the right way(Btw trello is a godsend for artists with bad memories).However, I'd like to have ALL the information viewable by me, including how much they have left to pay- but I find listing the price of a piece to be somewhat tacky and can result in a little harassment by future clients.. is there any way to hide individual cards in a list so only I can view them?Thank you in advance Trello community.
@Artslave if someone is a member of a board they can see everything on the board, but you can put any private information into a linked Google Doc for example which will not be accessible by them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.