How do I view all my files at a particular commit (which isn't tagged)? It's easy to do on github.com I'm not sure if it's possible with SourceTree?
If you know the commit hash, just click the "Jump to:" button, and select "Commit...".
That only shows the same as clicking on a commit in the main window - the changes made by that commit. I want to see the entire source at that commit.
Ah, I misunderstood the question. You can do it on github, and I believe you can do it on Bitbucket.org, but the only way I know of to browse the entire source for a specific commit (regardless of whether it is tagged or branched) is to check it out to your working copy. If you just want to view the source of the modified files, you can open those one at a time in the context menu (right-click): Open Selected Version.
Thanks for the reply. I'd love this as a feature request.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.