Hi all,
Basically what I'm trying to do is a deployment project, where I need to get some artifacts from the build process to be "uploaded" to the destination host server. Since both are windows machines, what I tried is using SCP, but there's no service on the destination server, that could listen on port 22 and accept those files. So instead, I'm trying to send the files through FTP, but can't get it right.
I'm not a developer, so unfortunately I can't get relevant output of the logfile (google didn't helped me either).
Output of the logfile:
error 02-Apr-2019 10:09:04 Error occurred while running Task 'FTP files to mssql db server(6)' of type com.stellarity.bamboo.ftp-task:ftpUploadTask.
error 02-Apr-2019 10:09:04 java.lang.IllegalStateException: basedir C:\Bamboo\xml-data\build-dir\8093697-7831556\DEV_Bamboo does not exist.
error 02-Apr-2019 10:09:04 at org.apache.tools.ant.DirectoryScanner.scan(DirectoryScanner.java:879)
error 02-Apr-2019 10:09:04 at com.stellarity.ftp.Engine.findLocalFiles(Engine.java:275)
error 02-Apr-2019 10:09:04 at com.stellarity.ftp.Engine.uploadFiles(Engine.java:85)
error 02-Apr-2019 10:09:04 at com.stellarity.bamboo.task.FtpTask.execute(FtpTask.java:82)
error 02-Apr-2019 10:09:04 at com.atlassian.bamboo.task.TaskExecutorImpl.lambda$executeTasks$3(TaskExecutorImpl.java:284)
error 02-Apr-2019 10:09:04 at com.atlassian.bamboo.task.TaskExecutorImpl.executeTaskWithPrePostActions(TaskExecutorImpl.java:223)
error 02-Apr-2019 10:09:04 at com.atlassian.bamboo.task.TaskExecutorImpl.executeTasks(TaskExecutorImpl.java:284)
error 02-Apr-2019 10:09:04 at com.atlassian.bamboo.task.TaskExecutorImpl.execute(TaskExecutorImpl.java:111)
error 02-Apr-2019 10:09:04 at com.atlassian.bamboo.build.pipeline.tasks.ExecuteBuildTask.call(ExecuteBuildTask.java:69)
error 02-Apr-2019 10:09:04 at com.atlassian.bamboo.v2.build.agent.DefaultBuildAgent.build(DefaultBuildAgent.java:185)
error 02-Apr-2019 10:09:04 at com.atlassian.bamboo.v2.build.agent.BuildAgentControllerImpl$1.call(BuildAgentControllerImpl.java:122)
error 02-Apr-2019 10:09:04 at com.atlassian.bamboo.v2.build.agent.BuildAgentControllerImpl$1.call(BuildAgentControllerImpl.java:115)
error 02-Apr-2019 10:09:04 at com.atlassian.bamboo.variable.CustomVariableContextImpl.withVariableSubstitutor(CustomVariableContextImpl.java:185)
error 02-Apr-2019 10:09:04 at com.atlassian.bamboo.v2.build.agent.BuildAgentControllerImpl.waitAndPerformBuild(BuildAgentControllerImpl.java:115)
error 02-Apr-2019 10:09:04 at com.atlassian.bamboo.v2.build.agent.DefaultBuildAgent$1.run(DefaultBuildAgent.java:126)
error 02-Apr-2019 10:09:04 at com.atlassian.bamboo.utils.BambooRunnables$1.run(BambooRunnables.java:47)
error 02-Apr-2019 10:09:04 at com.atlassian.bamboo.security.ImpersonationHelper.runWith(ImpersonationHelper.java:26)
error 02-Apr-2019 10:09:04 at com.atlassian.bamboo.security.ImpersonationHelper.runWithSystemAuthority(ImpersonationHelper.java:17)
error 02-Apr-2019 10:09:04 at com.atlassian.bamboo.security.ImpersonationHelper$1.run(ImpersonationHelper.java:41)
error 02-Apr-2019 10:09:04 at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
simple 02-Apr-2019 10:09:04 Finalising the build...
simple 02-Apr-2019 10:09:04 Stopping timer.
If anyone can help me out, It would be a huge help for me.
Kind Regards.