I've tried this rule 2 ways and it doesn't seem to be triggering...
1 - when a card is moved OUT of a specific list by a specific member
2 - when a card assigned to a specific member is moved INTO a specific list
Am I missing anything critical?
@Cody David Boyce I just created the following command which worked fine:
when a card assigned to member @iaindooley in list "Inbox" is moved into list "Priority (1)", post comment "ohai"
So you can definitely trigger a command when a card is moved out of a given list and into another list, assigned to a member.
Anything in the command log? What if you remove the member requirement? What if you remove either the origin or source list names?
@Cody David Boyce
Hey, the command should work in the way it is set up. However, the email feature is not available for free Trello accounts, only for Gold, Business Class and Enterprise. - Could that be an issue?
Nope, we have business class. Thanks for the comment!
How can I check the command log for errors?
Every command has a log to it. You find this behind the book icon.
That's where you can check whether a command produced any errors.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.