After placing an image as the cover of a card, it appears in the frame normally.
After the browser is updated, the image disappears from the cover, although it remains as an attachment on the card.
Hi @Lúcio Mafra when you click on the image afterwards does it give you the option to "make cover image" or has that optioned disappeared as well? Also, what browser are you using?
Thanks,
Jodi
Hi @Lúcio Mafra I am just following up to see if this has been resolved for you.Thanks,
I am having the same issue. I do not see "make cover image" as a option anymore. I already enable card cover in the settings.
Never mind. My attachment was not an image... it was an excel file. I took a screen shot and add it as cover, no problem!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.