Dear Trello fans
I've been searching Google and the Trello community for some time now and find it very good that I can use Trello more or less only with my keyboard with all available key combinations. That makes me very fast. But I haven't found an answer for my question.
To change cards, I only use the search (/), because I have a lot of cards on one board, so it doesn't make sense to go to a card with keyboard arrows. Also filtering first and then switching to the desired card is not useful for me, because I often switch the Trello board as well.
That's why I like to search for my Trello card and switch directly from the search results to the right one. But I didn't find a shortcut for it, so I have to use the mouse for this action. I've also just tried some random shortcut combinations like tab or the arrow keys, but unfortunately without luck.
Maybe someone else had the same wish?
All the best and thanks again to Trello for making these great features available for free.
Florian