I have made the decision to migrate our entire Atlassian suite of products to CentOS as that seems to be the native / most supported installation environment. I'm not new to linux/unix administration but I am having a heck of a time migrating our installation over.
I have created file system backups of the installation and home directories and transferred them to the same locations, as well as a database dump and restore.
When I start the Crowd server, I get the tomcat response that it is running, but 8095 is inaccessible. This is a vanilla CentOS install explicitly for the purpose of running the atlassian suite of jira, bitbucket, bamboo, and crowd.
I have also tried proxypass/proxypassreverse with apache (which is how I have the current installation working, and it has been for years, but it's also not working. I am on a bit of a time crunch to get this working and still have many other services to migrate. I started with crowd as it seemed to be the easiest but am now worried about the process with the remaining products.