
Can you believe it's been two years already? Just trying to think about highlights from the past year has me feeling overwhelmed. Do we try to put numbers to it? Do we give out a badge for it? Do we talk about everything we've launched and released, the magic moments we've had, all our new groups, the amazing three-things series? All the fun Fridays and the miscellaneous Mondays? Or the fact that next week, so many of us will be celebrating in person at Summit?
What I want to say most of all is that as much as we all love technology, any community is, at its heart, made up of the people in it. I've made true friends here, and every day I see the passion that you have for Atlassian products and for helping each other, both in person and online. This is a fun, uplifting, collegial, remarkable place, and I thank you all for being a part of it.
I think in true community spirit, I leave the rest up to you. What do you want to share today, on our two year anniversary?