Hello I am having trouble getting Crowd up and running:
what I did
- Downloaded and installed JDK12 on Windows Server 2019
- Set the JAVA_Home variable
- Downloaded and extracted the Crowd - archive
- Copied the content to "C:\Program Files\Atlassian\Crowd"
- Edited the config file and set the crowd home directory to "E:\Atlassian\Application Data\Crowd"
- Created a database (accoridng to https://confluence.atlassian.com/crowd/ms-sql-server-4030920.html) on a MS SQL 2014 Server and created a user with the role db_owner for it
- Ran the start_crowd.bat
- Connected to the setup routine via Firefox
- After filling out the database configuration I clicked on "continue"
- Setup Routines did some things (at least a lot of tables where created in the database)
what I got:
"The following required plugins are not available: [Crowd REST API, Atlassian Plugins - Web Resources - Implementation Plugin, Atlassian UI Plugin, Atlassian Soy - Plugin]. See Crowd server logs for details. The setup process cannot continue until the problem has been solved. If you require further assistance, you can contact Atlassian support."
Log (excerpt) looks like this: https://pastebin.com/REKRmS2Z