I only have 8 boards, and am trying to create one more. However, I can't. The "create board" tab cannot be activated.
Anyone know the reason? I am on the free, personal, plan.
When I start typing the board name the Create Board button turns green and is clickable.
@Andy von Busse can you please post a screenshot? I'm not sure what you mean by "create board tab"
Here you go. Weird, I can do it from the Android app though.
Can't believe that was not obvious! Color me red for embarrassed.
I am having the same issue.
Just had the same issue and this helped. Don't feel embarrassed, it totally wasn't intuitive. I've used Trello for years, but haven't used it much lately, and it seems there's been quite a few changes and not all seem to be for the better.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.