Hi,
While planning our new website, I have to book quite a few meetings. Since each meeting needs to be planned (there pre-meeting to do, there's document toi share or to create, there's validations to be requested, etc.), I'm wondering :
- Should a every meeting be a single card or every meeting should be listed in the checklist of a more inclusive card?
Ex. There will be 3 meetings for the content strategy. Each of these meetings will have it's own preparation (i.e. I can do a checklist of 4 to 5 tasks for each meeting).
Should I have 3 diffrerent cards (and then, I'd have my own separate list of tasks AND I could see the three meetings in TeamGantt (Trello, power up))
OR
Should I have a "Content planning" card where there would be the 3 meetings and the different tasks to plan for these 3 meetings? (and how could i see them in TeamGantt?)
Please note that "content planning" is one of the numerous family of task.
Any help to help me plan my Trello the more logically possible would be appreciated. I see goods in both ways, but I think it would be easier to have my meetings separated. Better view of what needs to be done, what's running and what's over. For some people in my team think it should be uner one big umbrella... I'm just trying to figure it out.