Sourcetree, once again, has memory leaks. Sourcetree stops responding after 1 minute.
If anyone else is having this problem, I have discovered the reason why.It appears a git repository was created at the root of the C drive. I am not sure how this happened. Apprently, Sourcetree thought it should keep track of it and was scanning the entire C drive to check for pending changes.Look for a .git folder at the root of the C drive and remove it.
Hi!
Are you on latest version?
Have you tried to extend Xmx Xms ?
Cheers,
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Yes. I am on 3.1.2
What is Xms?
The process log is growing with the following info:
It appears version 3.1.2 is scanning the entire C drive. See my process log above. I uninstalled 3.1.2 and re-installed 3.0.17 and the process log looks correct:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.