The option is still there when right clicking a card, but it takes way too much time. Anyone experienced that and has an idea ?
@[deleted]I had a client report this to me also. Please email support@trello.com with a screencast (for example using useloom.com) showing the problem -- I will be doing a video chat with my client on Thursday and will be doing the same. The shortcut is working for me (Chrome/MacOS and Macos desktop app) but he is on Windows, so I assume you are too ...
Uh, can't show that I'm pressing a keyboard key... you'd only see my mouse over on cards, right ?
I'm on Windows too, chrome, latest updates.
@[deleted]I always find that if I do a screencast and talk through what I'm doing it helps illustrate the timing and any other potential clues to what's going wrong and why, even though as you've correctly observed my keyboard doesn't appear in the video.
Wow, realized I didn't answer ! Didn't do anything, and now things are back to normal, the key works.
Thanks anyway !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.