Hello, I'm trying to achive the following:
Run MSTest with multiple containers and get the test result in Build result. (ex: 11 Tests, 3 failed)
The point is the current MSTest task only accept one container, I want to run all ùy test assemblies in one row to generate only one testresult file.
Also, I dont want to explicit specify all containers because I want to avoid to reconfigure Bamboo task each time a new test assembly is added to solution.
So, my current approach is to execute MSTest from a custom MSBuild task that will look for *.Test.dll assemblies and generate a command line with multiple "/container" parameters. This is running ok but when a test fail, the MSBuild task fail (exit code = 1, the MSTest exit code actually) and Bamboo assume build is failing and dont show test results information (ex 11 Test executed, 3 failed)
So, any one can give a hint on it ?