Is anyone else having an issue with butler today? Mine isnt working this morning and neither is all of my teams. Telling me there is an issue loading commands/rules and none of my rules are working.
@michelle.grech I just created a new rule and it ran correctly, are you still seeing the issue? May have been a temporary problem ...
I am having issues but with my quota, It seems I've hit it. I would have imagined being a gold user there wouldn't be a limit
@Ivan Teece the only plan with unlimited command runs is Enterprise:
https://trello.com/en-AU/pricing
@Ivan Teece If you know how to code you can use Trellinator to do all the same things Butler does but with Google Apps Script:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-articles/Introducing-Trellinator-Automate-Trello-with-Google-Apps-Script/ba-p/925271
It's nowhere near as user friendly though
Seems it was a temporary glitch as they were making updates. its now working correctly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.