Your challenge
Bonuses
Haha, as a non-english-native-speaker, it is quite easy to meet an English native speaker there.
But I'm sure, that would not conform to the rules above...
@Thomas Schlegel We can take a photo each other
There are very few Chinese users in the Atlassian community. I regret that I have no plans to attend this summit and I can't take photos with my community partners, but I can tell you how the community uses Chinese to express it.
“社区”
Love this challenge Daniel!
Met Navin Sridhar in training session!
@Brant Schroeder did you take a picture or learn to say community?
@Ollie Guan : we can be non-attending-Summit-buddies....!Shall I whip together some Photoshop with our photos and the words community in Dutch & Chinese!?!?
@Kapil Samadhiya @Mike Sandberg @Kunihiro Takahashi_Confluence Samurai_
@TanyaC Thanks for the photo Feel free to upload our small video with word "Community" 3 languages
That's a good idea
@_Trello_Leader__Jodi_LeBlanc : Any fancy PEI way of saying "Community"?
Which AUG do you attend?? (If any?)
Here is @Ollie Guan and myself performing a flawless completion of this challenge (with just the minor issue of us not actually being at Summit. LOLz) Hopefully one day, we'll do it for real and at a Summit!
(By the way... the online AUG map really is awesome!)
It was awesome meeting @Fadoua and this is how you say Community in Arabic.
تجمع
Wow, this is my first photo with community partner!
Mine too ! ! It is awesome :oD Have a great day @Ollie Guan
I met Eric from Quebec who taught me to say "communauté"
Got to spend a few minutes getting to know Michael Kimathi - woohoo!
Hmm the only thing I can think of that would epitomize community in PEI is: A cèilidh (Scottish Gaelic pronunciation: [ˈkʲʰeːlɪ]) or céilí (Irish pronunciation: [ˈceːlʲiː]) is a traditional Scottish or Irish social gathering. In its most basic form, it simply means a social visit. In contemporary usage, it usually involves dancing and playing Gaelic folk music, either at a house party or a larger concert at a social hall or other community gathering place.
Andy and I had a great week at virtual summit and both earned all19 badges and were on the top of the leaderboard (until we got bumped by alphabetical order peeps)
Here's our selfie and I learned "gemeenschap"
It was AWESOME ! !
🥇😎This perfect Usie infront of the Atlassian Amsterdam office really demonstrates just how awesome! Excellent pic @Jodi LeBlanc !
That'll do ! :oD
I'll go with the Irish to appease my ancestors on my Nanny's side of the family ;o)
So glad we could reunite at Atlassian Amsterdam for a twofie/usie!
....thanks to your teleporter!!!! ;o)
It was awesome getting the opportunity to meet @Simina Tamasan
It really was! The Romanian word for community is comunitate ) pretty similar
I prepared ahead of time to be asked this question and I even invited people to the techTime booth to learn the Maori (New Zealand) word for community - but also this preparation was not needed.
So with all great information, I'll share it here in the Atlassian Community online.
The word 'community' in te reo Maori is "hapori" (noun) section of a kinship group, family, society, community.
People are an important part of the Maori culture as indicated by this often (in New Zealand) used phrase:
"He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata""What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people."
"He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata"
"What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people."
@Thomas SchlegelHow do we say Community in German?
@Tinker Fadoua - Community is “Gemeinschaft” in German
@Thomas Schlegel- Community is تجمع in Arabic
Here is @Tinker Fadoua and I being fabulous. Apparently Fadoua is popular and everyone takes selfies with her.
@Monique vdB - boom - number 2.
@Meg Holbrook تجمع
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.