Hi all!
I am completely brand new to the community as of today! I'm currently a student and stumbled across this community and am trying to use Trello for my school assignments/important dates/to-do.
So far I have a separate board for each class and a starred board for a combined list of all classes and potentially other non scholastic things I need to do, with applicable due dates.
- Is it possible to copy all of my assignments/tasks over into the master board?
- Would it just be easier to manually enter all cards on one board? Can I color-code individual tasks to correspond with the class?
- When one is moved from an identical category to anther if it will follow on both boards (Such as Assignments ---->Ask prof for help, or Assignments ---->In progress categories I have across all boards)
- When I delete/archive a card (such as finishing an assignment) will it also remove the corresponding card on the other board
- Am I misusing the product? Is there a more efficient way to do this?
Sorry, realized I typed a narrative!
Thanks in advance!