Hi All,
I am consistently facing an issue while running jobs from bamboo where a remote agent has already been configured on the host machine.
When I run my jobs from bamboo, in some instances, it fails to execute my plan/job and in other instances, starts executing the job on some other machine other than the host machine.
Job runs but I am not able to see any execution happening on the host machine.
I have to follow below steps to run my jobs on the host machine.
1. Delete the remote agent from bamboo
2. Stop the bamboo remote agent services from background processes
3. Execute batch file 'BambooAgent' from agent's bin folder to configure the agent
4. Start the backend services again
5. Add required capabilities to the agent (on the basis of the selected plan)
6. Run the plan
Since, I have to follow these steps manually every time to run my jobs, I am assuming the agent might be going offline, not sure though because the status of the agent shows 'idle'.
My Question: Is this issue happening because the agent goes offline? If Yes, How can I always keep it active?
also, Does restarting the machine results into these issues?
*I assume configuring an agent using above steps, is a one-time activity and if it could stay active/online all the time, these set of steps may not be required.
Request the support team to Please help on the same.