Hi
I've been trying to get the official Bamboo Container to run with a Postgesql Container.
It starts up fine, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get it to accept the connection during the setup stage.
Here is my complete docker-compose.yml file. There are some other services in there as well but I've left them in for completness' sake. I've had to put the file in a Github Gist since the code formatting in here broke the style:
https://gist.github.com/polaroidkidd/770bad86100b84651c0149a4170cc1e6
I've tried entering every combination of mapping it to the address reported by the docker container inspect command, using the service and docker container name.
Either it claims that the user and/or password is wrong, or it claism that the jdbc driver is missing.
I've checked the image and found all the drivers in the /opt/atlassian... directory. Are they somehow not loaded? Or am I missing something obvious but crucial?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.