I don't see the option to edit/delete my created custom fields.
How can I delete custom fields.
This is a screenshot of what I see.
What have I done wrtong?
@Gary O there are instructions on editing/deleting custom fields here:
https://help.trello.com/article/1067-using-the-custom-fields-power-up
@Iain Dooley if you look at the image I posted you will see that I do not have the option to "delete" as per the instructions you inked to.
I don't know why I can't edit/delete MY custom fields.
@Gary O you have to click on the field you want to edit
The ability to delete or edit the custom field isn't working on Edge Chromium or Google Chrome... To edit or delete my custom fields I had to use Internet Explorer.
This is inaccurate. There is not delete custom fields option. When editing or when copying a card.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.