I am syncing my Trello Board with Google Calendar / GSuite - I use the link displayed in the power-up to create a calendar in Gsuite ("Add calendar by URL") - but the events are not being synced properly. What are possible error causes and what could I check to fix this?
@Alexander de Cruppé probably just a delay -- it won't sync in real time
Hi, I am with zzBots. Sorry to hear you're having issues with delayed syncing. With our 1-Way and 2-Way syncs, you won't have this issue because your data stays in sync and up to date in realtime.
1-Way Sync (Trello to Google Calendar): https://www.zzbots.com/store/trello-google-calendar-1-way-sync
2-Way Sync: https://www.zzbots.com/store/trello-google-calendar-2-way-sync
Hello.
Trying to
Sync Calendar with Google Calendar. Waiting for sync a few weeks. What should I do?
Thank You!
Thank you - this is a real helpful answer!!! (and funny: it came with 5 years delay 😜)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.