Hi.
I am currently working with JIRA SOFTWARE (Cloud) 8.0.2 and I just need to know the difference between DIRECT and PENDING project notifications.
Thanks a lot in advance,
I have modified the "Description" and the "Priority" fields and as result the "Pending Notifications" have been generated: What does "PENDING notifications" means?
Could you explain where you are seeing this? I don't see it in Jira 8 (albeit I only have early-access on hand), and it's not in Jira 7.
Hi Nic.
When I modify an issue in JIra Softeware (cloud) 8.0.2 version, a notification is generated and I can see it clicking on the bell: A window is open displaying two (2) columns (Direct and Watching notification).
My question was this: Why sometimes the notification is displayed in the Direct notification, and sometimes is displayed in the Watching column? what it depends on?.
Yesterday I saw a video where was explained that I can see in the Direct column, only issues notifications asigned to me, and in the other column are displayed issues that I was watching and were modified.
Are you agree?
Thanks a lot in advance!
Ah, I see. Direct and "watching", not "pending".
Direct notifications are generated by actions that are directly because you are named - @mentions, being the assignee of something. Pending are the others, things you're getting because you are part of a group or role named to get those events.
Hi NIC.
Thank you very much for your answer!
Regards!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.