I am able to get the status of all the build agents using the command
curl -k -H "Content-type: application/json" -X GET https://devci-adbamboo.corp.aal.au/bamboo/rest/api/latest/agent/ -u username:password
But i only need one agent status at a time. I tried passing id as the path variable and also uuid of that particular agent but i am getting 404 response.
Can anyone please help me out with it?
Hi @Staicy susan mathew
The rest API for agents does not have the option to filter a specific agent, but that can be achieved by other tools like JQ (JSON processor). Let me share an example with you where I filter the agent called Walter White:
$ curl -u admin:password -X GET http://<BAMBOO_URL>/rest/api/latest/agent | jq -r '.[] | select(.name | contains ("Walter White"))'% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time CurrentDload Upload Total Spent Left Speed100 474 0 474 0 0 9030 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 9115{"id": 5111810,"name": "Walter White","type": "LOCAL","active": true,"enabled": true,"busy": false}
As a result, I get just the agent I needed. The same strategy could be used to filter by other fields.
I hope it helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.