I would love to hire someone to help us get more out of trello and teach us about integrating apps and powerups with their expertise?
Hi Jake and welcome to Community!
If you take a look at the Atlassian Partner directory, there are many companies that consult on app integrations and power-ups for your specific needs: https://partnerdirectory.atlassian.com/
You may also be interested in the in-person Trello User Group events near you to see if you can meet others, and learn more.
https://aug.atlassian.com/trelloevents/
Hope this helps!
Carolyn
@Jake Gonzales
Hi Jake, I could certainly help. Please find my website in my profile and contact me there.
@Jake Gonzales I've helped a few community members with board structure and automation, you can see a link in my profile. I also just replied to your other question about backups.
Thank You!
Katrin,
Thank you for helping me!
Thank you!
It was a pleasure, Jake!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.