I use a separate Trello card for each of 10 one-on-one meetings I have regularly. Besides my notes of each meeting, each card contains a checklist of agenda items and a checklist for follow-ups from the discussion. Unfortunately, that gives me 10 separate cards with follow-up checklists on them. Any suggestions for consolidating those follow-up items on one list that I could call up to see the items I need to follow up on from all my meetings?
Some thoughts I've had:
1) Create a new card with the follow-up item without closing the "meeting card" I'm working in. Is there a way or a power-up to do that?
2) Automatically generate new cards from each follow-up item I put on the checklist. Is that possible?
3) Re-think my scheme of using a separate card for each person I meet with.
4) Suck it up and keep using the consolidated follow-ups list that I've been manually updating.
Any suggestions appreciated.