I have 2 teammembers who's names start with the same letters. Both are given RW in Trello as team member, but that is not efficient.
Is there a way to change RW into Rick or something else?
I would recommend you have them add their photos to their Trello profiles so people can distinguish between the two immediately by seeing the differences in their head shot.
Thanks,
Jodi
@MireilleS in addition to the suggestion from @Jodi LeBlanc for people who don't like having their photos (which happens from time to time), you can also put emoji as the abbreviation.
So they can be 🥳 for example
Thank you so much. I will use your suggestions. In the meantime also figured out that you can change the abbreviation in your profilesettings! So there are multiple options for this problem :-)
That's great to hear @MireilleS - thanks for sharing
@MireilleS Can you please explain where this option can be found?
I can just change the Public Name and the Account Name in the atlassian-profile-options but nothing regarding the abbreviation....
Same Problem in the Trello-Profile-Options. Just possible to change the username but no option for the abbreviation.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.