Hello,
I'm trying to set up Bamboo on my local computer. I've been waiting for the express installation to finish for like 30 mins now:

The log has a number of errors but I'm not sure how to post them here. I don't see how to attach files on this forum. There are various exception types such as...
- Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/bind/JAXBException
- this is by far the most frequently registered exception
- org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.transaction.config.internalTransactionAdvisor': Cannot resolve reference to bean 'org.springframework.transaction.annotation.AnnotationTransactionAttributeSource#0' while setting bean property
- org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to initialize component [Connector[HTTP/1.1-8443]]
Let me know what kind of additional information you need and if there's a practical way of uploading files to this thread.
Can there be a Java version mismatch somehow? Like Bamboo needs a certain Java version but it's accessing an older one? Is there a way to set Java home for Bamboo?
Thanks for your help,
Andras