I don't have anymore access to the email I used to register Trello, as it belonged to a company and I don't work for them anymore. I need to delete that account.
Trello support answer that, if I don't have access to that mail, they cannot help me in any way. Now, I have several doubts on this answer...
- I've had the same problem with Quora, and they solved the problem in less than 1 day. The verification method was obvious: they asked me to do something that only the account owner could do, to prove my identity.
- I am a European citizen and their answer seems to me an open violation of the GDPR, and in particular the so-called right to be forgotten.
- They could have at least try to contact that email address, or ask me if I wished them to do so, before considering the ticket closed.
So, to recap, I believe that their answer is not valid and deleting that account is within my legal and moral rights.
Did anyone have similar problems with Trello? If so, how did you solve them?