I'm new, and sometimes having issues searching the community for issues related to (and ONLY related to) Trello.
I'm trying to transition to Trello for my daily tasks lists (I use an external self-developed system for my "holding tank" of all my tasks, and move those into Trello when I need to do them).
I want to be able to select multiple cards within a list, within a board, and "mass update" them - in this case, apply the same label in one fell swoop.
I know there are keyboard shortcuts, but to move to each card and enter the shortcut for the label (after pulling up help, to remind me of what that shortcut is) every day just seems like a lot of effort compared to what selecting them all, right-clicking, and applying a label (or any other mass update) could be.
I'm guessing that "multi-selecting cards for editing" has been entered as a feature request SOMEWHERE -- is there a place I can "up vote" this ?