I find Dash Cards to be very useful, but now that I can no longer add butlerbot to my board as a member and have to use the Butler Power-Up... I can't figure out how to create them. Help?
@Dustin Hodge DashCards aren't available in the Butler Power up as far as I'm aware (perhaps @Katrin Anger can confirm).
I have replaced mine with a card count at the top of a list like:
List Name (5)
This is the Trellinator code that makes it work:
https://gist.github.com/iaindooley/82710e28b43c14af7d79084a578b407f
You can see how to set up Trellinator here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-articles/Introducing-Trellinator-Automate-Trello-with-Google-Apps-Script/ba-p/925271
Looks like dashcards are available as a new power up in Trello now. https://trello.com/power-ups/6048e897c73d032a983e2a7c/dashcards
@Dustin Hodge @Iain Dooley
I know that there were plans to create a 2nd plugin that could deal with the functionality of dashcards. But that was before Butler was acquired by Trello.
With the Butler Power-Up, you cannot create dashcards at the moment.
I don't know whether these plans re: the dashcard plugin are still worked on. It's probably best if you ask the Butler/Trello support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.